What's new

gfx.dll

SpAnK_07202

im new to this project64 thing it keeps poping up thats something is messed up with Gfx.dll and it cant be used or something

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
SpAnK_07202 said:
im new to this project64 thing it keeps poping up thats something is messed up with Gfx.dll and it cant be used or something

Means that Your Computer dont reach to the Plugins Specs or It is Just means it is not supported....

What are you trying to use?

OP
SpAnK_07202

SpAnK_07202

i just downloaded project64 and it keeps saying that the gfx.dll thing and the games wont work so i guess i got to delete it

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
here's an advice for everyone...
when you have some spare time (preferably evening time) sit down in your sofa, make yourself an instant coffee cup and start reading ALL the manual(that is the "Project64.chm" file which can also be reached via the help menu). you will find that first: all your problems are explained there, second: you'll be able to get the max out of pj64 and third: it is amazingly interesting and very well worth the read for everyone.

OP
SpAnK_07202

SpAnK_07202

lol well thankz anywayz i downloaded the gfx.dll file and put it in and fixed it do u know any good sites to download?

2fast4u

josep, u r making this a habbit, doncha? ;) spank, once again: RTFM!! :angry: the rules clearly say: NO ROM REQUESTS!

Josep

eyerun4phun
2fast4u said:
josep, u r making this a habbit, doncha? ;) spank, once again: RTFM!! :angry: the rules clearly say: NO ROM REQUESTS!

dude, 2fast4u, thats the official pick for rom requesters or anything else that is extremely stupid and new-be-ish;)

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
you do understand that you're gonna get banned as soon as smiff see's this thread right?