What's new

Sonic Adventure 2 (and yes, i used 'search')

flashman

ok boyz n girlz, listen: i finished downloading Sonic Adventure 2 for DC, mount the image and start playing. i think: AWESOME GAME!!! and then: CRASH! FREEZE! so i searched the whole net for solutions.

i tried to play it in wireframe mode, like suggested. i played with/without all options(alpha,zwrite...), played it with 50/150 FPS, i tried EVERYTHING but it still freezes at the end of the first hero level (where sonic should jump of his board).

so i'm asking, i'm begging you on my knees: please make it work on my notebook. is there an option to make it work? any codebreaker codes to fix the freeze. i heard there is a patch out there to make the freeze disappear. legend, or could you give me a link? any other suggestions to make it work.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

xneoangel

Persona User
There is a patch but it's hosted on a illegal site so we can't give you a link.
Google is your friend.

Example

xneoangel said:
There is a patch but it's hosted on a illegal site so we can't give you a link.
Google is your friend.

Okay, location specifics aside, how do you apply the patch?

Thanks!

A.

xneoangel

Persona User
Example said:
Okay, location specifics aside, how do you apply the patch?

Thanks!

A.

I haven't tested it yet but i believe its a ppf patch so you'll need a ppf engine like ppf o matic for example.

Example

Thank you for the info!

Will I be able to tell that the patch is ppf based on a .ppf extension? If so, great, I'll take it from here.

A.

NINJA!!!!

Have the same problem here. Tried to apply echelons patch on the file. Didnt worked at all. Help plz?

Last edited:

NINJA!!!!

Cmon guys, can anyone host the patch file plz? I already googled for ages, and all I found a copy protection fix.

Or at least can you tell me what to search for (filename, etc)?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
How about just "sonic adventure 2 fix". Worked for me. Using Google isn't rocket science.

NINJA!!!!

already searched under those therms and the only decent result I found was megagame's DC fix section, which only had 2 useless fixes.

Cmon guys, plz, can anyone just host the the fix here?

Last edited:

LalaKSlayer

Well, I never played Sonic Adventure 2, but I found one patch, so I don't know if it is the right one.

May I post the file name or is it against the forum rules ?
I mean post only the name, not the file.

NINJA!!!!

You can host the file in the forum itself. or host it in sites like rapishare or yousendit and paste the link here.

And yes, you can say the filename or even post the link here as long as it isnt an illegal site.

Last edited:

halomasta

I downloaded the Sonic adventure 2 fix but not the game yet(98% complete :p) I was curious about what the security fix actually does.

NINJA!!!!

The protection fix simply fixes a small bug that caused the game to crash in the beggining of some levels. However you wont be able to run the game unless you remove the intro by yourself (search the forum for the intro removing process and read echelon's selfboot tutorial) or get a patch for removing it, which doesnt exists AFAIK.