What's new

Using real N64 controller

swimg43

I bought the Boom N64 converter. The computer recognizes it fine. But when I try to configure the buttons and analog is where I have my problem. I set the gamepad to 4 axix 16 button joystick, the controller. When I click on any button or analog direction it sets the button as my left mouse button. Then when I try to click another button, it says the left mouse button is already in use. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I'm running on Windows XP.

If my question is unclear please ask me to explain it again.

Allnatural

I've seen this happen when a controller has an overly sensitive analog stick. The plugin will usually jump right to the analog whenever you try to configure a button. This is the first time I've seen a mouse cause trouble. Each click of the mouse is registering as two clicks apparently. Could be a setting in your mouse driver that needs to be adjusted.

A possible work-around is to use the keyboard when configuring the input. It's a bit cumbersome, but you can cycle through the buttons in the plugin configuration with the arrow keys on your keyboard. Click enter to set a key, press the appropriate button on your controller, move on to the next.