What's new

Gauntlet Legends

sirss

is this game ever gona work ? great hack and slash game . congrats on other games wave race great fighters destney 1 and 2 perfect , fighting force some speen probs had to turn fpt limit off and use interal. but gauntlet legend would be great , cant get another game fixed i could be happy if was fixed . pent 4 tnt2 1.6 ghz 40 gb hardrive:pj64:

Olax

OMG LOL!

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

look at the post eureka in this board, (it's really recent) and bow down before ogy!

If the instructions are too complicated for you and judging by the fact you asked this question I think they might be, I did some precanned save states that you will need and posted them on my site.

Hint select the 'G' on the left of the page on the site!

olax

OP
S

sirss

GAUNTLET LEDGENDS

couldnt get your trick to work save swich plugins but your game save did work but still gauntlet unplay able was real slow blinking colors after beat first level frezed up when tryed to exit but still think if anyone will get this game ta work pr64 best odds got a new pc xp pent 4 tnt2 vid card all games pr64 plays work well no conplaints rr64 looks nice wave race got the eure version hard ta find lol jap wave race works good too had one crash think there 2 jap versions or something or a bad rom lol hydro thunder works no sound with the zimer plug in thinks his name have played it much. it got a nice collection of n64 roms anyway im talking to much lol :pj64:

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
Re: GAUNTLET LEDGENDS

sirss said:
couldnt get your trick to work save swich plugins but your game save did work but still gauntlet unplay able was real slow blinking colors after beat first level frezed up when tryed to exit but still think if anyone will get this game ta work pr64 best odds got a new pc xp pent 4 tnt2 vid card all games pr64 plays work well no conplaints rr64 looks nice wave race got the eure version hard ta find lol jap wave race works good too had one crash think there 2 jap versions or something or a bad rom lol hydro thunder works no sound with the zimer plug in thinks his name have played it much. it got a nice collection of n64 roms anyway im talking to much lol :pj64:

i'm sorry but i REALLY didn't understand 1 word of what you were saying.

if you are trying to say that the game hangs when u exit a level:
then when you do so try the trick again, cause it seems logical that it will act the same on entering and exiting.

RayZeR14u

Ogy said:
where did you have a problem?
did you try the save olax made?

Dude I tried everything that anyone has made a suggestion to do and still no cigar. I run a P3 1ghz with a radeon 8500 so I'm sure my system is capable(At least I think anyways) . I have no problems with over half of the roms I have( I have 84 and believe it or not over 50 work perfect running Project64). Not sure what the problem with gauntlet is though, I almost give up, for now anyways. Still thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
well, you still didn't tell me with what part did you have a problem.

in other words: what exactly are you doing?

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
arrrgh! i'm going to go crazy here!!

What Do You Mean "it did not work"??

was there a big message on you screen saying :

This does not work ?

do you hear the sound says: You are now entering : {name of level here} ??

Last edited:

RayZeR14u

MY game locks up. Simple as that, no matter what I try(believe me I've done my homework on this board and tried everything suggested.) Gauntlet legends simply locks up and causes me to do a reboot of windows 98 SE. To me it isn't that big of deal, yes I would like to play this game, but I have many others working great. I am a very busy man with tons of other duties and playing video games is simply a hobby I do when time is available.(I grew up with atari2600 -super nintendo and sega master system so you might say it is in my blood.) I would love to try gauntlet on a newer machine (or emulator if you will) simply because I loved the older version. If I can't get it to work It really isn't that big of deal. I was just stating that your fix wouldn't work for me and appearently it didn't work for sirss. I wouldn't call a fix for Project 64 a fix until it has been tested on several different machines running different video cards motherboard/processor setups. At any rate, I'm glad it work for you. Wish I was that lucky.
Peace

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
ok, ??? whatever... have a nice day anyway. i still think you're doing something wrong but nevermind. btw it DID work for sirss, he just didn't do the the workaround for the exit too.

OP
S

sirss

rayzer go to http://olax.emulation64.com/g.htm theres a gauntlet legends save there use ctrl and l to loade save after down load starts u with blue wizerd in first level ogy save but im like you i still cant do it freze up on exit but ogy and others did must work . still u playable even if could smoothly exit and enter all levels i got new pc pent 4 tnt2 works still screen blinks colors and is real slow but u can play up to exit and maybe u can figerout that plugin swap trick save and back trick , this my favert game iv play all n64 psx psx2 now got gamecube dark legecy gauntlet on the pc the n64 gauntlet will look really cool if they ever fix it . another cool game think the best looking is hydro thunder perfect fer me but no sound only flaw . i use internal and force depth enable in grafects configer most games perfect if will work i turn off fog because i want see better why make game foggy lol but i diegress i already beged sniff to fix gauntlet he said can do nothing , but many thanks fer his tweaking or fixes he does great work all