What's new

Majora's Mask - input problem

Matt Lukin

Hello, I am running Majora's Mask with nrage's plugin and when I use my microsoft sidewinder controller, when I play a song on the ocarina, it has no effect. This does not happen with my keyboard. Has anyone else experienced this?

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
i have the same controler you have. you need to set up your c button on controler the way you like them to be. should have no problem after that:bouncy:

OP
M

Matt Lukin

axcc123 said:
i have the same controler you have. you need to set up your c button on controler the way you like them to be. should have no problem after that:bouncy:

I don't understand :huh: .

Clements

Make sure you don't assign two inputs to a single button on your controller. Otherwise, no idea.

OP
M

Matt Lukin

Still having the problem... I noticed now that as Goron Link, when using my controller, when I play a song, I hear the notes, but the Goron hands don't move, and it still has no effect. When using the keyboard everything works fine...

I'm also having a different problem: Sometimes the maps appear and disappear, and when they disappear I don't know how to make them appear again. This happens both in dungeons and open areas.

XdragonSB

Man, I wish I was Cel-Shaded!
its a glitch, there is a glitch to not have Link animate to play the notes, change the L, or R button to somewhere else.

OP
M

Matt Lukin

XdragonSB said:
its a glitch, there is a glitch to not have Link animate to play the notes, change the L, or R button to somewhere else.

That worked, thanks a lot :). Also, the problem with the maps seems to be gone, now when I press the L button, the maps do pop-up.