What's new

jet force jemini (U) Works

Paler

Jet Force Gemini USA Works perfect.I can shoot and running and I have finished the game. I love this game.

conkerman

conkerman
ive played the kiosk version on pj64 and u cant get from the spaceship level to a different level(except to get a gun)(because its the kiosk and a panel is mising). how did u finish the game in its entirety with pj64.
conkerman

OP
Paler

Paler

I have it working because I used a crack to modify the rom and disable the copy protection from the game. When I use goodn64 it says: Jet Force Gemini (U) [!]. Now I can beat Mizar,:) jejejeje

OP
Paler

Paler

I will put a screenShot of the finished game but I don't know to use it.
. I,m Triing to put one.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
omg lol has anyone tried that /me heads to dextrose pronto!

Can you be specific about which crack you were using and which ROM you applied it to.

OP
Paler

Paler

In The ScreenShot can you see who Juno is shooting and he's in Mizar Palace. The Tri-Rockets aim is not emulated and another more aims are the same but it works perfectly

hotshitu

Banned
Paler said:
I have it working because I used a crack to modify the rom and disable the copy protection from the game. When I use goodn64 it says: Jet Force Gemini (U) [!]. Now I can beat Mizar,:) jejejeje

Interesting, you nearly finished the game and now suddenly go like hey maybe I should tell the others? How nice of you :D

Anyway, isn't Jabo's u-code detection/hack application (TM) crc-dependent/ROM specific? With patching that would be out of the window, right? So at best you'll have no screwed graphics. I'm really curious if anyone can get this to work at all though...
Granted, it'd be nice to know for sure either way ;)

And it still said [!] after patching it, right?? :D OK OK

Last edited:
OP
Paler

Paler

hotshitu said:

Interesting, you nearly finished the game and now suddenly go like hey maybe I should tell the others? How nice of you :D

Anyway, isn't Jabo's u-code detection/hack application (TM) crc-dependent/ROM specific? With patching that would be out of the window, right? So at best you'll have no screwed graphics. I'm really curious if anyone can get this to work at all though...
Granted, it'd be nice to know for sure either way ;)

And it still said [!] after patching it, right?? :D OK OK

When you patch the rom project64 get a error and you will be out but if you change the CPU Mode to Interepreter you will no be out, only you have to wait a time and you will enter to the game. if would you to change it to Recompiler you must do a savestate and it works. if anyone have more problems say it. Sorry for my bad English but I'm Spanish

Smiff

Emutalk Member
yeah i had a suspicion this wasn't a hoax, it does indeed seem to work perfectly, i'll document it properly after i've had me dinner.

OP
Paler

Paler

for run Jet Force Gemini (U) [!] with the crack at full speed you must set Check Memory and Cache,in the rdb beta 103 from Smiff is in Protect Memory.Jet Force Gemini (E) [!] works with a crack too but is only emulated by interpreter.

hotshitu

Banned
I think I understand now... you made a save state
with the cracked version, fired up the good version andd
then loaded the previous save state. That'd be cool
indeed, if it worked. Not quite as smooth as ZeldaUHLE,
but still cool. :D :thumbsup:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
hotshitu
you can stop taking the piss now, this works, Paler knows exactly whats he's talking about.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
ok gogogo everyone get gameFAQ, and check that instructions and the game are correct.

BTW get the updated RDB aswell that goes with it

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
Smiff said:
ok gogogo everyone get gameFAQ, and check that instructions and the game are correct.

BTW get the updated RDB aswell that goes with it

ok smiff, i hate to be the total asshole here, but what about some credit to the guy in the gameFAQ?