What's new

SPR_SDR Error

Hey I've been waiting for this game for ages now and when I finally get it I load it up in Dolphin under a .ISO file but when I open it I get a coloured green and blackish screen and I get a box message saying "SPR_SDR - Seems this game wants to use the page table" when you click ok then the programme shuts down with a Send Error Report message. I would apreciate it a lot of you could help me out, I'll send you all candy in the mail for christmas w00t!

Would a screen shot help?

spotanjo3

Do not forgot that this emu is not perfect and fps is slow. Now, you will need to tell us what game you tried to use and what operation system do you use..something like details would help. Screen shot can help as well. ;)

OP
A

anDy2005

anDy
The game is Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes. and just check out my computer specs in my profile. w00t! Candy?

Last edited:
OP
A

anDy2005

anDy
This is after I click ok. I came so close to punching my LCD flat screen because of this. If you can help me, please think of the monitor.

Guru64

Also, turn off the framebuffer. Framebuffer is only used with homebrew and messes up retail games.

spotanjo3

GCFreak said:
He does not need to tell us his operating system, don't be silly.

That is okay to ask for his operating system. It is not silly, heh. He said his profile so thats cool. Anyway..yeah thats the reason why it was not playable yet. The best way to play it is to buy real console for now. NGC is not dead yet, anyway.

raksmey1309

CKemu said:
SPR_SDR or page table using games are not supported in the current build of dolphin, thankfully they are not that common, so many other games will run.

There maybe work to add MMU support (the SPR_SDR stuff ;) ) to dolphin, so you will have to either buy the console, wait for another version of dolphin to be released, and that could be anytime from now to the year 3005 ;) or play a different game :p
Look like we have to wait longer for SPR_SDR bugs to be fixed.

GCFreak

Twilight is the new Zelda game coming out this year. It is coming out for GC. It does not have anything to do with Wind Waker.

DR.BETRUGER

Banned
I cant wait to test it! I want to see if it will crash after getting a item like the wind waker or no. But i have a BAD feeling about this... I think that maybe it wiill crash too after getting a item, like the wind waker. I think that the bug will be fixed one day, but until then twilight will be released, and i want to finsh wind waker before playing the new zelda game. I think that the day that the bug will be fixed, i will have a party for this and i will call of my friends to celebrate it!!!. I think that we all will remeber that day forever, and that because we all want to play zelda wind waker right?

Pearlsea

It uses windwaker's engine so there is a huge posibility il do the same, plus i couldent stand the 1fps i got. anyways im buying this retail the day it comes out.

Last edited:

Alexbeav

I see this thread hasn't been updated in a while. Any progress with the SPR_SDR bug ? Did the new version fix it ? Is it fixed in any of the internal betas of the team ? I want to play Twin Snakes on the PC but I don't know if it will work.

Alexbeav

I see. Can I get my hands on that beta ? Or is it still under development so I need to wait for a new version of the emu ?