What's new

Rices Video Plugin 6.1.1 Beta10 problem!

Unusual_Rex

珍しい&#2957
In Majora's Mask when I play it, it doesn't show the N64 load up textures, floor, fire, and some of the chracter textures but, when I go back to Jabo's plugin everythings loads pefectly! Anyone know why?

BlackBeard

Mess with your FrameBuffer, but once you get everything displaying properly the game will slow to a crawl whenever the framebuffer is used and you'll still be missing some effects. The settings I use for my framebuffer are: Basic FB & w/ Emulator and Write back & Reload. And I'll get everything to display right except for the book. But makes the emulator drop to its knees trying to get all htat frame buffer information displayed.

I prefer Rice's Plugin's too because they more properly emulate the visual side of games much better than Jabo's in general. But for Majora's Mask, Jabo's is the only one that works as well as it does. And it's still not 100%. Also I could never get the Book to open up in MM with Rice's Plug-ins (been skimming threads to see if anyone has).

I think maybe the retexture projects might make Rice's Plugin work excellent with it (like Sin & Punishments visual messups that seem to go away with new textures).

Last edited: