What's new

A french trouble on Sixtyforce 0.8.0

Funky Julio

Hello everyone

First, let me apologize if the question has already been asked or answered, but I'm dumb, sorry : I'm french, and I don't speak english so well. Therefore, I may have missed something.
I would like to know if someone has experienced the same trouble as I currently do : I use the SixtyForce 0.8.0 emulator (the best I have tried on a Mac), and each time I finish a series of race in Mario Kart 64, the emulator freezes when it comes to display my rank. I have to restart everytime the application, and nothing is saved (rankings and cups).

Has someone a solution ?
Thanxx.
J.

ff8123

I dont have the answer to ur question but maybe u can help me with one of mine. Does the audio WORK for you in sixty force? I cabt get good audio on 60force OR mupen... Im thinking if reinstalling OS9 just for true reality 64... that at least worked.

OP
Funky Julio

Funky Julio

Yes, audio works fine for me, but as I said, I only play MarioKart and SuperMario 64. With these ones, no problem.

pfhortron

A Time For Everything?
Funky Julio said:
Nope. It's an american one.

This happened to me aswell, I played the Japanese & American versions of Mario Kart. crashes in the last round.

maybe it's a bad dump or corrupt,because I had a copy of Super Mario 64 that would crash when entering "Jolly Roger Bay" in Sixtyforce aswell as Mupen64. so got a fresh copy then it wouldn't crash in either.

btw. is anyone here using a psx controller & a adapter in n64 emulators, it's hard to think where to put the C buttons. :cat:

bcrew1375

I assume you're talking about a DualShock controller. Right analog stick maybe, or you could use the L2 and R2 buttons for left and right C, and maybe L3 and R3 for up and down C. Of course, that would be a pretty arkward setup. I can't think of anything better than using the right analog(If it's even an option), but you'd have to make sure to press the correct directions.

Last edited:
OP
Funky Julio

Funky Julio

Hi.
I just checked out Gerrit's website, and there's a new ß-version to download, o.8.5 ß. I downloaded it but didn't test it yet.
I'll let you know.