What's new

Ps02

blizz

ehehehe

my copy turned up today in the post :D

they've made some nice tweaks, noticably I no longer get bored in the Ruins ;)

Josep

eyerun4phun
hehe, how's the single player? i don't know if i wanna messs around with online quite yet, until i get it working with my comp;) you guys know what i mean

Josep

eyerun4phun
you guys know a good emulator for playing snes games on your dc?! i haven't found a good one yet

Josep

eyerun4phun
yea, i acutally tried that one out today, jeez went through 4cds like an idiot, 5 is a charm;) hehe

Josep

eyerun4phun
what happend to the other threads in this area?! and have you played through shenmue2 jaz?!:)

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Nope, I haven't bought it yet.

And even if I did have it, I wouldn't be able to remove the PSO2 disc from the Dreamcast to play on it anyway.. ;)

Josep

eyerun4phun
Out of all the games i have played with dc, shenmue2 seriously takes advantage of the dc's abilities;) you'd be amazed, just in graphics;)

Josep

eyerun4phun
hehe, this is different, its an immersive story that you do on your own, hehe, i dunno, if you started playing it, i know you'd like it;)

B

Blade64

Yeah both shenmue's are awsome.
I only had the original PSO and that was cool!!!
Nintendo and Sega definatly make the best games. A full merge between the 2 would be unstoppable. Look at Crazy Taxi - It has sold 4 times the amount on the PS2 than Dreamcast - Yet the Dreamcast had it a year earlier. I am sorry the games industry is so commercial and that true innovative games don't sell any more. I hate Sony for that. I mean look at Super Monkey Ball on GC - Its blatantly gonna sell nothing because it is not a tried and tested Tomb Raider or FIFA game!!!

Josep

eyerun4phun
Jaz said:
Yeah, Sega rock! :D

whose a rock? irony? are you implying how sega flopped like a rock in the ocean??:) j/k Except aren't they selling out to x-box or something, ah hell, i dunno;)