What's new

what does that mean?!?!?

Sanpastrana

i was playing ocarina of time and, in the forest templewhere the first skilltula is, a window appeared titled ERROR. it said there was a problem with an Opcode that wasnt read or something like that in 801EEC88 after that it says unknown 05 BD FF E0.

NOT only that, it always happen there, it also happened when you put the master sword in the stone.

when i managed to avoid this error i felt happy and continued playing but when i beated the boss and appeared in the chamber of the sages another error occured it now sayed (i dont remeber well) something of an exeption.
HOW CAN I FIX THIS PROBLEM??????

HELP!!!!!!

OP
S

Sanpastrana

OS: window xp professional CPU: Genuineintel~2400Mhz Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 Memory: Sound Card:SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio Other: I dont know if the thing i writed in cpu is right mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........
oh yes i dont know what to write in memory aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnddddddddd
Whats this for

OP
S

Sanpastrana

well i actualy did but what am i suposed to look in there???? By the way, im sorry to post my replies toooooo late...oh another thingy, i do not know a lot of those things as i supose you do

Allnatural

He showed you three probable causes (and solutions) to your problem.

1. bad rom
2. bad setting
3. bad save state

It's up to you to figure out which it is.

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
Read the section called "Unhandled OpCode" (core).

Even if the browser didn't point you to that section, you should have found it. It was a list of "common error messages".

OP
S

Sanpastrana

Well i finally visited that nuhandled opcode section, it said that i should download the rdb thingy. Well i did but i also downloaded the project64 v1.6 (that i already had but i didnt noticed) and my saved files were gone.

but now it sends me the opcode error i dont know why, it happens suddendly when im playing

Example
In hyrule field i was walkin' to get to the town and when i got to the drawbridge it suddendly appeared (this happened to me about 10 minutes)

By the way, triplethreat, as you can see i dindt fix my problem...

What should i do now?????

Allnatural

If you're using the latest version of PJ64, the latest rdb, are not using cheats, and are not loading from a potentially corrupted save state, then you may have a bad rom, especially if the problem happens frequently. The link above contains a tutorial for verifying your roms.

OP
S

Sanpastrana

oooooooohhhhhh!!!!! Now thats what i wanted, an explanation, thanks im usin the latest project64, the recent rdb, but im using cheats (mmm... i didnt know those cheats were BAD). Ill verify my rom there.

THANK YOU