What's new

help needed flash cart which one?

tomlaws

We are buying a gameboy with a flash cart for our son, does anyone have any advice on which to get, i.e. the internal memory or the compact flash cards. He likes to play Pokemon games which use real time clock technology would this have any bearing on the type of flash cart?
the new ds has two ports are adapter available for the ds?
and do flash cards work with the new ds using old gba games roms?
any advice accepted, just don't want to buy a pup!!:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

OP
tomlaws

tomlaws

Which port on the ds is the xg flash compatable with? The old GBA cartridges or the new port?
Would this flash card be compatable with the new DS games using the new ds port?

Thank you for your prompt response., I apologise if these are noob questions but Daddy has to buy Big Boys Toys and he has to get it right!!!!!!!!

WhiteX

the xg2turbo works on gba port with gba games, i am waiting for proper authorization to discuss other features with you.

OP
tomlaws

tomlaws

thank you for your prompt reply.
i don'twant to place you in contary with forum rules

Jakob

evil *******
I bought a ezflash advance from jandaman.com a couple years ago, it works great(jandaman imports from HK and sells to north america)

And as I said in a related thread, we're talking about public domain, right...

WhiteX

i would stay with a 1GB card, those are very nice, i believe you would do great with one of them.

WhiteX

sorry but it was just a misplaced capital "b", i know about such measurements because i got a flashcard as well.