What's new

Hello?

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Bah, there aren`t any. I just don`t see it, the DC is still not emulated, so I don`t see how consoles that are way more powerful would get emulated.

blizz

Oleg Zaks said:
Bah, there aren`t any. I just don`t see it, the DC is still not emulated, so I don`t see how consoles that are way more powerful would get emulated.

people were saying that just before UltraHLE was released ;)

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Yeah, you`re right, but weren`t the first versions of Nemu released before UHLE?
And if we go after the whole UHLE timeline, this year is the year in which a DC emu is supposed to be released. It took UHLE 3 years after the launch of the N64, we are 3 years after the launch of the DC now...

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
if a xbox emulator came out tomarow (not likey but if...) i prolly couldnt give a shit. same with a dreamcast emu. its still way to conveinet for me to fire up my (next-gen) systems then to tweak with some buggy WIP emu.

check out impactemu's forum. they got a emulator in the works called Zinc, its supposed to emulate PSX based arcade hardware (like tekken tag, and Soul Blade). they released a tech demo of it earlier called system11emu. thats what im waiting on. :sly:

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
yeah, i know tekken tag or tekken 3 wont be emulated anytime soon since they're still in the progress of being dumpt, but the hardware is just beefed up PSX hardware so i still think its possible.