What's new

The Black Screen and the Decreased FPS

coffee_party

Hello i am a 1st timer user of dolphin Gcube emulator, i have this Resident Evil 1 Remake Game and grabbed it to my PC i have downloaded the Dolphin and installed it, when i load the game it loads until the CAPCOM screen and it asking if i want to continue w/ out the memory card, when i answer yes it continues to a black screen and the FPS decreased to .5 i think and stops can somebody help me ?

My computer is A
P4 2.8 Ghrtz,
ASUS PrV8X-X mobo
1GB of PC400 RAM and
a video card of Geforce FX5700 LE 128MB 128bit

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Last edited:
OP
coffee_party

coffee_party

how come ? can anyone give me an advice what to do ?
i see a lot of views from my thread but only 1 has replied please help me !!!!

Last edited:

mix

The gamecube is a whole lot better. It's more comfortable, it's fast no slowdown whatsoever, play against friends, and it doesn't get hot unlike the computer.

EDIT: 100 posts w00t!

xneoangel

Persona User
Yes its much better on the GCN because on the PC the black screens and decreased FPS are completely normal because the emulators still need a lot more of development to be able to run games at full speed.

Allnatural

coffee_party said:
so that means Good bye Resident Evil 1 Remake for me ? i already gave my GC to my nephew
I sincerely hope you didn't give it away on the expectation that emulation would suffice.

If so...haha.

OP
coffee_party

coffee_party

i gave it away coz i am not interested playing GCUBE games since i just bought aa PS2 but the resident evil remake i got is for GAMECUBE was there a resident evil 1 remake for PS2 released, icannot find one on my local stores ?

OP
coffee_party

coffee_party

and this dolphin i just downloaded . ver 1.02 cannot even run pong ? the game starts but the ball doesn't move, how do i configure this thing ?

Pky

Hum... i haven't made any type of investigations or something like that but i think that pong is a "game" done by the Dolwin - or another emulator of gamecube- to prove just that it work. I never got it to work ¬¬