What's new

can't save on wwf no mercy

guve25

how? I'm turning on all that relates to saving data, mempak on, self-mod code, everything has been tried, why won't it save? 1964 problem?

when creating a superstar, and saved them, the data shows it has been saved but when I go back to the opening menu and return to the data screen, there are no data... strange... but yet, there are 128 kb of WWF no nercy data on the 1964 save folder

help...

The Acidic One

Smackdown!2 Hacker
I got the same problem

yea I got a CAW from nomercyworld and when I finshed it I saved it to the mem file but when I copy it to the game pack and go to use it its not their :angry: it may be the rom file I got it from emuchina I may try one of the UK versions to see if it does the same thing

Whobetta

You can't...

You can't save WWF NO MERCY in 1964 0.73, i've heard this many times. Im sure someone can confirm it..?

OP
G

guve25

Nope... save state won't work either, on the data menu, there's my created superstar, but it's unavailable on the charater selection menu, using pj64 it works just fine(the data saving)

so this is an internal problem, well thanks for the info... hope 0.7.4 have better saving feature

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
There shouldn't be any problems using save-states ???
This must be some really weird internal emulator bug then.