What's new

Saitek Rumble

nEmoGrinder

I just can't seem to get my rumble working...I HAD it working for a bit and then it stopped, the rumble function does still work and I dont believe I changed the options. I went through the troubleshooter faq for setting up rumble and its not helping much. I am using a saitek p2500 and was wondering if anyone with this controller or the saitek p3000 controller (same but wireless) could help me out.

thanks!

WhiteX

see about your drivers, my gamepad has this sort of generic force feedback driver and it keeps going on and off, it also helps if you tell us what controller plugin you are on.

OP
N

nEmoGrinder

I updated and it didnt do much. I played around with the settings, even though I dont think I changed much, and now it works for certain rumbles. I mostly play banjo kazooie right now just because...well, just because. just by chance I'm in click clock wood and the birds that poke their heads out of the holes in the tree give me a rumble, but being stung by bees doesnt.

I dont remember from the times I played with my friends (I have a playstation) but I dont believe there was more than one rumble setting (playstation had weak and strong). because of that I dont think that different rumbles should rumble differently, if that makes any sense, and therefore it is the same rumble message being sent to my controller every time I get hurt/fall/etc. so why would it work for some and not others? or are you not supposed to rumble when you're stung by bees? or could it be the rom or emulator not picking up all the rumble messages?

if you've got any answers feel free to post.