What's new

WWF No Mercy ?

ejoeyb

1964 say's WWF No Mercy is playable using Jabo's 1.3
I'm guessing this is an older version of his video plugin. I found it online but when I use it, the game still doesn't work? Do I have to use an older version of 1964 as well?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

guve25

it works just fine with me, even using the 1.4 plug-in, and the 0.7.3 1964... maybe change the geomeetric yada-yada thingie to internal or something-something (i'm not that good at troubleshooting) just follow the advanced_users.txt guide(turning everything off that gives speed increase)

maybe you're on low spec machine... mine is cely 888, geforce2gts

OP
E

ejoeyb

I'm using a PIII 800 and a Matrox 32mb g400 vid card.
I'll check the advanced text
thanks

AnimeVamp

No Mercy & bad Fur Day

I need a lot of help with setting up my plugins. I got 1964 for two games only, Bad Fur day, and WWF No Mercy. Bad Fur Day Works up to a point random point of the N64 logo then locksup my computer, and as for no Mercy... well, it seems to work fine apart from the fact it's only emulating some of the very basic graphics like the TV Static, and the green target thingy in the intro. can any one help me set 1964 up to run both of these games? I'm using a

Compaq Presario 5000
1 GHz AMD Athlon.
256Mb Total System Ram
20GB hard Drive
S3 Pro Graphics Inc. ProSavage
SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio

OP
E

ejoeyb

Conker's info

Conker's did the same thing on my system until I tried using Jabo's Direct3D6 and not Jabo's Direct3D7 as a video plugin.
It actually works a little better with that same plugin in PJ64.
As far as No Mercy goes, I'm in the same boat. I still can't get it running in 1964 or PJ64 ??!!
I've heard most can get it running but with bad graphic glitches in the menus (ie: you can't read 'em) so you don't know who you're fighting with or the type of match, but once into the match it works fine.
So... once again any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Smiff

Emutalk Member
all you people with graphics problems, should try posting in the Project64 forum, Jabo's plugins are part of Project64 not 1964... just reading the rules thread would tell AnimeVamp what's up.

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
Re: No Mercy & bad Fur Day

AnimeVamp said:
I need a lot of help with setting up my plugins. I got 1964 for two games only, Bad Fur day, and WWF No Mercy. Bad Fur Day Works up to a point random point of the N64 logo then locksup my computer, and as for no Mercy... well, it seems to work fine apart from the fact it's only emulating some of the very basic graphics like the TV Static, and the green target thingy in the intro. can any one help me set 1964 up to run both of these games? I'm using a

Compaq Presario 5000
1 GHz AMD Athlon.
256Mb Total System Ram
20GB hard Drive
S3 Pro Graphics Inc. ProSavage
SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio

s3 savage cards don't work with jabo's plugin, sorry.

AnimeVamp

Thank you

Thank you for letting me know that jabo's plugin won't work with s3 savage cards Ogy, that'll explain why I'm having so much trouble with it. Is there a plugin that will work perfectly well with a S3 savage card that anyone knows of? if so please let me know. thanks also goes out to ejoeyb from trying to help me out.