What's new

request from newbie

waslap

Hello
I just want to know if it is possible to find a way to dowmnload the treads like gameboy, nes, chip8.
The reason is I can't be on the internet so long to read click the link to next page wait.... I have a very slow modem

Thanks waslap

Toasty

Sony battery
You can always just go through page-by-page and save each page to your hard drive. Or if you're savvy enough with programming you could write a simple program that would download each page automatically. Probably wouldn't take much longer than half an hour to write, depending on skill and platform/language. There's probably already a freeware program out there that can do something like that though. I dunno, maybe there's a feature to do that in these forums, but I haven't come acrossed it yet.

bcrew1375

Your web browser should have a "Save As" function. Go to each individual page of the thread and use that Save As function. It should download all files connected to that page and you can view them offline.

OP
W

waslap

thanks for advice sofar, but is there anyone who has allready saved the whole chip8, gb or ness thread ???
If anyone knows where I can download the whole thread with just one link please replie or pm me.
:happy: