What's new

the sky in perfect dark

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
What Region/Version are you using and where exatcly does this happen? Also have to goodn64 renamed the rom to make sure it is a good Rom?

OP
B

Banana Warrior

Gent said:
What Region/Version are you using and where exatcly does this happen? Also have to goodn64 renamed the rom to make sure it is a good Rom?

i'm using the european version...and by now it happens only when aplying on combat simualtor.i don't remember how the skies were when i had my n64(in the comabt simulator maps), but on version 1.5 they used to be all black.

Gent

Administrator
Banana Warrior said:
i'm using the european version...and by now it happens only when aplying on combat simualtor.i don't remember how the skies were when i had my n64(in the comabt simulator maps), but on version 1.5 they used to be all black.
Ok well i suggest you get the latest beta RDB from here But to be honest i think you should scan that Rom with GoodN64 also. If you dont know how to go to the GoodN64 Download Section and download the GoodWindows GoodN64 Tutorial or GoodGUI GoodN64 Tutorial and follow it. They will explain what files are needed and how to perform a scan.

OP
B

Banana Warrior

ok,perfect dark is fixed...but then i wanted to test other games. and i found a problem in racer(star wars), before, it went perfectly but now some parts are missings.(vehicle parts,borders etc)
so the question is: how can i play without using the rbd thing. then,when i wanna play pd i use it again.i tried to rename the original rdb file, and the downlaoded one...but nothin.thanx

Gent

Administrator
ok well the reason pd was fixed was because its down to a 3d Clear error. But also make sure you scan with GoodN64 to make sure you have a good Rom or the settings will not be in the RDB ok?

Any way i have quickly knocked this up to make the function clearer.

3D Clear Mode Option Also check the GameFAQ for any issues on a game. If the issue isn't listed then post a thread explaining your problem and a picture and save is necessary. Also List your full system specs. But before all that GoodN64 rename or dont bother posting :)

Last edited:
OP
B

Banana Warrior

yeah, i mean, perfect dark is now ok....(it doesn't go very fast cause i have a crappy grafics card...)
but the problem now is star wars:racer.with the new rdb file the speed is the right one like before, butthe grafics are messed up. some objects can't be seen and heads,hands etc are missing.next post i'll post a screenshot,i've tried everything but it doesn't change.thanx for helping me out dude!:party:

OP
B

Banana Warrior

got it got it dude, you were right!it was the clear3d option...i thought that it would made it onyl worse, so i never touched it, but you're right!thanx so much for the help. i really do!:bouncy: