What's new

uneducated newbie (thats me!) HELP!

optikal

Hi I just found out about emulation and got myself a version of no mercy and 1964 emu. I'm new to this though so could you guys help...

i got the latest glide64 plugin into the plugins folder and though graphics improved the menus and titantron are naff (titantron is all black). how can i get it running as normal?

Also the sound quality is really choppy on all games so what should i do about that?

i'll need step by step instructions cos i'm a complete begginner. Thanks in anticipation.

Trotterwatch

You should post your system specs - graphics card, CPU speed etc Could well be your system just isn't up to the task in one way or another.

OP
O

optikal

i'm running amd athlon 1ghz, geforce mx1400 128mb graphics, 192mb sd ram sound is on-board i think

OP
O

optikal

yeah but that works even worse. i'm currently trying to run conker, no mercy, paper mario and mk3 and using default settings on both (other than glide plugin) 1964 works best.

OP
O

optikal

if you can help me trotter could you give me step by step instructions cuz im clueless

Last edited:

SithLord666

Banned
i have the same problem, exept im using project64,
mario64 and mario kart works awesome, but sound sucks major,
i cant find any good plugins, and its not working lol,
Zelda, Conker,And Pokemon Stadium dont work! they are slow!
im running windows xp, 500 Mhz Processor, 256 Mb Ram
NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 MB Video Card
can somebody tell me what i need to do? or where to download plugins,
please leave me a message in my inbox, i need plugins that work 100 Percent with Audio And Graphics thanks
Jay