What's new

Kirby 64 - The Crystal Shards title screen....

ssj9vegeto0

ok whne i go into the game and skip the intro,it just shows those 4 people standing there with a black background then i press start and its pure black theres no title screen BUT when i hit start again,it puts me in a demonstration video about the powers?(u know how to combine em and use em all that stuff)
so can someone please help me out here?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
ssj9vegeto0 said:
ok whne i go into the game and skip the intro,it just shows those 4 people standing there with a black background then i press start and its pure black theres no title screen BUT when i hit start again,it puts me in a demonstration video about the powers?(u know how to combine em and use em all that stuff)
so can someone please help me out here?

I would suggest you putting your System Specs and region of the game and what plugins you are using. Also making sure it was scanned by GooN64 to varify it is a good Rom.

Here are 2 screens using Project64 1.6 and Jabo d3d8 1.6 Video Plugin and the U, E and J (Hoshi no Kirby 64) Regions are all fine.

Last edited:
OP
S

ssj9vegeto0

sorry about that,i had projext 64 1.4,i tried getting 1.6 XD it works now
by the way,in 1.4 i was able to find save as... under the options tab,is it on 1.6?
(once again sorry for the mess up i thot i had 1.6)

ps i cant seem to move over when i start a game it says do u know how kirbys powers works or something like that and then i cant select yup i can only select nope

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
uncheck hide advanced settings in options..
please try to read documentation before asking Qs thanks

OP
S

ssj9vegeto0

umm i did that and thanks for the info i really needed it,but i still just cant seem to be able to use the arro keys there set to the right buttons but i cant move over to select yep! so i can play the game

never mind i just found out thanks for the help

gogenka

ssj9vegeto0 said:
umm i did that and thanks for the info i really needed it,but i still just cant seem to be able to use the arro keys there set to the right buttons but i cant move over to select yep! so i can play the game

never mind i just found out thanks for the help

I have the same problem as you did! Please tell me what you did to fix it!:bouncy:

gogenka

Please answer me someone

I need help. What did ssj9vegeto0 do to fix his problem that he can't move with the arrows?
I have the same problem... :(

And I have that no moving arrows problem with Pokemon Stadium 2 also.

PLEASE HELP

Last edited:
OP
S

ssj9vegeto0

ok see the controls are different in this game u use the arrows on the numpad

or u cud go into controlls and mix it around so u can play with arrow keyz