What's new

Zelda OoT strange lines

Mr. Frisbee III

Does anyone else have this line through the text at the start of a boss on Zelda OoT? It happens on all bosses. Image attached... Just wondered???...PJ64 1.4, Jabo's D3D7 1.40, Jabo's DSound 1.40, N-Rage's DInput8 1.61

Smiff

Emutalk Member
lmao. oh no! don't get too ??? ??? now will you. that's probably normal I don't remember.

OP
M

Mr. Frisbee III

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? it doesn't bother me that much, but i just wondered...There are quite a few things wrong with OoT that don't matter anyway

zelda

Gosh, If you want to play games to such 100% perfection, why don't play them on real N64? There are people here having far more serious problems with the graphics, that problem is barely noticeable(Is it a problem?). After all, no emulation is perfect.:D

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
it wasn't a bad question zelda. and to answer that question i get the same thing when playing zelda on UltraHLE so maybe it's a rom thing or maybe it's normal. and hopefully one day emulatiors WILL be perfect but for now they are still great.

OP
M

Mr. Frisbee III

I know that there are far more serious problems with games, some people can't even get Zelda OoT to run! I can't get many games to run as well as either Zelda game. I really just wondered if it was a video driver problem, as i have been having some trouble with a lot of nVidia drivers since WinXP was released.
A few people have been saying that the PAL resolution problems have not been corrected by Smiff's latest RDB, and most others including myself have found that it works fine. Could all those problems be driver related too? *if what i just said is stupid and not true, then you may hit me with a stick:plain: