What's new

Problems with Nemu with screenshot

Ragnarok_X

Hello, I am new here. And I am here because I keep getting a error on Nemu.
First of all, I have winxp and when I run Nemu, I have no problems with it. When I didn't play it for awhile because I had to give back my friends gamepad. I then bought another gamepad, Gravis Xterminator, and try to play it on Nemu. Well everything works good but my game freezes and displays an error showing this. It freezes on all my games and this has never happen before. It started screwing up ever since I got this controller. Could anyone tell me whats wrong? And if there is a solution trying to fix it? My computer specs are on the bottom. Remember, this had never happen before. I'm thinking it is a sound problem, but I'll try figure that out myself. I tried turning off all errors and it just freezes.
Updated stuff, I just got another error, some video problem.

Video Plugin Error
ERROR EnterRDPOnly: lppd4 not defined

Computer Specs (Nothing is Overclocked, everything is normal)
Asus P3V4X Motherboard, with 4.37a VIA 4in1 drivers
Pentium III 1Ghz, SECC2. Cooled with Golden Orb/Storm Orb upgrade.
256MB SDRam, Cas2 PC133
Geforce 2 GTS 32MB DDRam
Sound Blaster Live! Value
2 Hard drives, 40GB and 25GB. Both of them have a lot of space left.

And I guess that's all I need to explain for now. I don't think my screenshot is working so try copy and paste the url. And if that don't work then I have the error below. Tripod sucks.

Emulation Error (CPU)
X86 Exception occured
PC: 801056D0, continue Emulation?
Yes No

http://members.tripod.com/ragnar0k_x/nemuerror2.JPG

nemuerror.JPG

Last edited:

Epic64

Well what can I say?
Not sure but it may be a directx or driver problem. If you haven't already make sure you are using the latest direct x and drivers.

Tesla-Guy

are you sure you have unchecked the old gamepad from the list? cauz if not, nemu always crashes when not finding a joypad/stick while it's checked