What's new

zelda oot help with settings

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
what is the best plugin and plugin setting to use for zelda oot to get the sun right and link green and all those other things. any sugestions. i usually use ultra Hle and it gets me the best graphics so far but then i saw the pj screen shots and want to know how to get it like that for zelda.

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
i have no idea if i do or not. all i know is that my processer is a crappy celeron 700. after that i dont know what graphics card i have because my father got the computer while i was sick and didn't ask me even though i know more than he does. how do i find out? that's probally why i cant use it.

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
your cel 700 will allow you to run OOT @full speed.
that's 60 FPS guaranteed!

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
still lost smiff. have no idea what im doing. im an UltraHLE expert but a pj64 nOOb. if you can please help me find out why my system is crappy even though i dont know what part of it is crap.

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
Tri-Force: please do as smiff told you :
start pj64 v1.4 .
go to options->configure graphics plugin
in the "display" tab just under "Anisotropic filtering"
you should have your cards name in greyed out letters, please state what it is, and everything else you know about your system.

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
i see now it's a rage 128 vr (english) and from reading the sticky i know that this doesn't work and i wont post anymore here. sorry didn't know what i had before.