What's new

Soul Calibur - distorted colors

xaoskiohshin

Hey, I just got Chankast working a few days ago, and I must say I'm quite impressed with it so far. The only thing I've found wrong is, on Soul Calibur, the colors appear to be reversed or something, so that everything shows up in shades of yellow, green, and pink. Apart from it running a little slow, the game is running fine, so could anyone point me towards what I can do to solve this problem?

Miretank

Lurking
I'm having this problem too.
But I don't think we can manage it, maybe the gfx cards are not good enough and the CPU isn't fast enough too. Several people says that with a 3.0GHz machine it is possible to run Soul Calibur at full speed, and just have minor glitches in VS screen. I don't discard an incompatibility of PAL/NTSC Soul Calibur Versions with Chanka. Who knows? :plain:
The right thing to do is to wait a new version of Chanka. When it will be realeased? Don't ask about it. No one knows ;)

OP
X

xaoskiohshin

I don't know, I'm running a Toshiba Satellite A75 with a 3.20ghz P4-M, and a mobile Radeon 9000 currently set to 64mb, which leaves me with 440mb RAM, so I don't see a deficiency in the specs. Any thoughts?

br0w4r

SOLDIER First Class
I assume that you are using Omega Drivers. Install Catalysts instead. It helped me few months back.