What's new

Paper Mario Problems

markofhavoc

I have had problems with paper mario, constant flickering of the screen so I installed and am using Rice's Video Plugin 6.1.0. This has stoped the flickering but now everytime it goes into a battle my FPS drops down to about 5 to 6 and takes about 40 seconds to load it up, then it works fine again. So im wondering if there is a way for me to stop this through configuring the controls or by downloading another plug in and such. Thanks

OP
M

markofhavoc

sorry, but as this is concerning a plugin, the project64 faq file that is in the project64 folder is of no use in helping me with this problem. Anyone else have any suggestions

istillplayninte

alright guys i got a problem im getting to the goomba tower and i beat the king and it freezes im using pj the latest version like 1.6 or something but ne ways if ne one knows the problem please tell me

snesmaster40

-What video plugin are you using?
-Are there any GS codes on?
-Are you using the latest RDB?
-Is your ROM a good version? Get GoodN64 and GoodWindows and scan your ROM

istillplayninte

lets see i got jabos 1.5.2 for grpahics
1.6 for sound and 1.6 for joystick but i dont use a joystick
there was codes on then i took them off
i dont know wht RDB is
and im not quite sure how to scan the paper mario file

Mingy Jongo 2.0

Look around places. Look in help, look it up on the web, do whatever! But I want to give some advice: Don't try to beat Bowser (the battle where you should lose) Because if you hurt him when he uses the Star Rod power and he gets hurt, the game will freeze because the game won't expect this. But have fun learning how to scan your game:bouncy: !

istillplayninte

alright i got nother question does ne one know how to change a file type cause i dled a rom cept its using windows media player for some gay reason does ne one know how to change it?