What's new

Azimer a question for you

FireBone

Emulation's Freak!
Hi Azimer.
Make you a new Apollo?
Or make you a better sound plugin?
Can you make a sound plugin, who have a small (i don't know the word) because my pc is not good enought my sound is bad.
Can you do this?

Trotterwatch

If he could do so with ease, then I am sure he would have already made an audio plugin that befits what you would like.

Sadly to emulate to such a high degree it tends to need a PC of pretty high specifications. Your sound isn't great because of the speed of your computer, and not the quality of the plugin.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
FireBone said:
Intel Celeron 433Mhz - "488Mhz"
SDRAM - 192
Viper 550 - Riva TNT
40GB Maxtor

...?
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Currently I have a 500MHz, 64MB RAM, P Celeron. Your Telling Me, You cant run Azimers Plug? OMG. MAKES ME SICK!

OP
F

FireBone

Emulation's Freak!
The Plugin run but bad. (sound is on)
The sound is cut. (i don't know a better word)

conkerman

conkerman
well, a celeron 433 isnt your typical machine capable of delivering high quality graphics AND audio. plus, azimer has enough stuff to busy him, apollo, the sound, the opengl (btw, how's it coming along?) and audio is a hard thing to do, and being one of the few who is making an audio plugin, its probably even harder because people arent there for reference. u need a new computer or give azi until 2005 (if u wanna work on it til then azi)
conkerman