What's new

Chankast Question

kingb33

I'm new to the Chankast scene and I know this has been asked 10000000 times but I would love to know if Chankast is dead? I scoured the web and it seems that the last we heard from the developers was in Dec 04? Is this true? I HOPE not....ths emulator is best emulator ive ever seen and it would be a shame if it never gets updated......I want to play Hydro Thunder with sound!!!!! :)

OP
K

kingb33

no feedback? :p

I'd really like to know if anyone knows anything so I don't have unrealistic expectations for the future..

thx

gamermasterwiz

um actually it takes a long time for like for example bios takes a very very long time before everyone would know that theres one just released and thats just same as chankast they will post another news if theres a new emu or a new patch and it takes quite a very very long time to make one of those sometimes they even need to ake a before going back on the project so all you have to do is wait

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
gamermasterwiz said:
um actually it takes a long time for like for example bios takes a very very long time before everyone would know that theres one just released and thats just same as chankast they will post another news if theres a new emu or a new patch and it takes quite a very very long time to make one of those sometimes they even need to ake a before going back on the project so all you have to do is wait

Have you ever heard the term "Tell us in your own words"? This guy can actually do that, cause he has his own words. What the hell is being said here?
That aside, most of the DC's CPU and such have been figured out, but there are some games that are affected by the imcompleteness of this meu, hence that is still in the Alpha stage (not even Beta yet). Have faith in these guys, most people have given up on them, but I think everyone's going to be in for a big surprise.

OP
K

kingb33

Thx for the replies!

These guys did an AMAZING job and i hope to God they release another version that optimizes it more. It's already "amazing" and another version could make the emu legendary!!! It's been 6 months since we last heard from them I hope all is well w/ them