What's new

please read this and help me

kewlsan

ok guys ihave soul calibur for the dreamcast and iwanna play it on chankast, iknow that computers cant read gd roms but, is there a way ican copy it into a cd? AND HOW DO I? ihave damien tools and alchohol 120 or something like that... so please help me out iam dazed and confuseed

kasumaru

Well... from my extremely limited knowledge I can encourage you to look for a special software that allows you to create an ISO for your Dreamcast CD. For example Craxtion allows you to make ISO's after X-Box DVD's, otherwise unISOble ! ^^

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Before you can begin, you will need the following: your PC must have a network card, you will also need a router, and a Dreamcast broadband adapter (not the dial up one that comes with the system). That is for one method, otherwise you'll need a coder's cable to connect your Dreamcast to your PC. Then you'll need some special software to make the magic happen. I won't go into the details, but this will give you an idea of what a task ripping original Dreamcast games can be. Essentially, your Dreamcast must read the data from the original game and send that data to your pc, either by the coder's cable, or through your network over the router from your Dreamcast to your PC.