What's new

mario kart bowsers castle problem???

seam

i just noticed this problem the other day, and whats weird, is i do not remember ever seeing it in the past... is it new with 1.6??? or what. can anyone else verify this problem with any version of pj64???

Smiff

Emutalk Member
well you don't give any specs
but i'd guess checking "use legacy pixel pipeline" may solve that, or using v1.5.2 plugin.

revl8er

That Damn Good
I have the same problem, but it doesn't occur with Jabo's other plugins so you can try those. I haven't tried checking the "use legacy pixel pipeline" but I'll give it a try.

The_Assimilator

control,conform,consume
I have the same problem. Also, when toggling between the different displays of the track/player positions with C-right, the person in 2nd place has a "5" drawn on their icon instead of a "2".

The_Assimilator

control,conform,consume
"Use legacy pixel pipeline" doesn't fix it, but the 1.5.2 Direct3D driver does.

Attached is an image of the problem with the player icons. Notice how Toad, in 2nd place has a "5" icon instead of a "2". Sometimes it happens the other way around - the characters in 2nd place and in 5th place both have a "2" icon.

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
Looks like the game simply mirrors the "2" sprite to make a 5, and vice-versa. I assume that trying to fix this tiny,tiny glitch would be pointless, so I feel there's no need to find out why the mirroring isn't working.