What's new

a little THX to the Devs

Lemming4Life

Lost Wanderer
Its great to see all the progress this Emu makes, indeed it shows quite a lot games going ingame and w/ nearly flawless graphics. I hope to see this version(1.03) of Dolphin going public sooner or later.

The progress is even more stunning, if you keep in mind that they made a long brake from coding this Emu and the coding-team seems to be quite small. All i would like to know is, if they are still coding this baby or taking a brake again or stopped it completely(they once said so), a little info on the main page of dolphin would be very nice, just something like "alive and kicking" or "taking a brake for a month". You know, just to let their "fans" know whats going on, im not asking for a release.

Its a shame GC-Emulation does not even get its own section over at ngemu(its still under "other emulaton") and i hope the coders do still have the ambitions and motivation to continue their great work, for GC seems to be the black sheep of Next-Gen consoles(thats a shame too),dont you think so?

I hope you dont mind me open up an extra thread for my words, I just wanted to share my feelings about it(otherwise plz close this thread)

big THX to the coders

greetings

A Lemming

camarinox

The Fellowship of Dolphin
MY grateful tanks to de devs to.
HOpe for the neverending life of dolphin. And waiting for vital signs too.

ANd WE The fans need you (yes you have FANS)^^