What's new

Transfer Pak??

norwaynoob

Do you guys know of a input plugin where you can load a GB(C) Save and use it for games like, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon stadium 2 and the like?

Trkkr

Ok, I downloaded that plugin, save my pokemon blue gameboy rom in the cinnabar island pokemon center, loaded the rom and the save file in the controller settings like the screenshot shows and when I go to the GB Tower in Pokemon Stadium 2 it goes to a white screen, and then after a few seconds, the emulation freezes (fps down in the bottom right corner stops). Anyone know why this might be happening and how to fix it?

Just checked pokemon stadium 1 and it does the same thing except its a black screen instead of white.

Trkkr

What do you mean by using a gameboy emulator? I am playing through blue on a gameboy emulator but I wanted to bring those pokemon over to stadium to use them to battle, etc. If Gameboy tower doesn't work, then what's the point of having a plugin that emulates hooking up a transfer pak?

Trkkr

So what you're telling me is that 'N-Rage' made a plugin that has the transfer pak option in it but the games that use that function won't work with it even though it's in the plugin?

Clements

Trkkr said:
So what you're telling me is that 'N-Rage' made a plugin that has the transfer pak option in it but the games that use that function won't work with it even though it's in the plugin?

No. the GB Tower to my knowledge is the only thing that does not work with the transfer pak emulation. You can still use raised Pokemon from GB games in the battles, which the most important part of the game anyway. If you wish to play Pokemon, use a GB emu. If you want Doduo/Dodrio Mode, then use a speed throttle.

Also, the transfer pak emulation in Perfect Dark and Mickey's Speedway USA work flawlessly as well.