• Ganondorf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Link

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Songodin

I use this Eumlator to play backups of my Master Quest and Ocarina of time but at certain times in the game an error message pops up. It says: "I need to add more code in GeneralSectionLinkage cause this will cause an exception."
(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)
What should i do about this?
(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)

Smiff

Emutalk Member
hmmm what are you doing when you get that? can you post a state where it happens reliably?

OP
S

Songodin

Yes...right after i beat the Phantom of ganondorf and try to recieve my medallion and on master quest when i try to leave the villiage

OP
S

Songodin

well i got past that problem now whenever i try to become an adult the program says an error with the graphics and i cant get past that.

OP
S

Songodin

The new error says:
"Unhandled R4300i OpCode at: 801EEC88
tnei t0, 0xFF

Stopping emulation !"
and where are the attachments located at?

Miretank

Lurking
hey moderators, i've got a question a bit aside from this one, but i would like to ask if possible: master quest is a dump from the zelda bonus disc for gamecube. gamecube runs this n64 game. since this game is dumped from a GC disc, can i make it run on some gamecube emulator? can i change it into .gcm?

OP
S

Songodin

i saw it once but not since then and i cant remember...
do u have an msn account because i need to ask you a question,

Allnatural

MiretanK.O said:
hey moderators, i've got a question a bit aside from this one, but i would like to ask if possible: master quest is a dump from the zelda bonus disc for gamecube. gamecube runs this n64 game. since this game is dumped from a GC disc, can i make it run on some gamecube emulator? can i change it into .gcm?
No, won't work.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
what's going on? (poll, warez qs)
thread closed.
some people need to read the rules (again).

Status
Not open for further replies.