What's new

How can I get the emu works?

X-Changer

hello!
I can't get this emu to work...only black or white screen and nothing more!
The PC hangs off or the log reads the file but when it scans some strings named "Timer" the emulation stopped and a few minutes later it shows something like "Read access" continously.
A BIOS File I downloaded already but this isn't the problem-'cause it doesn't work...
so what can I do to get it emulating my games?

OP
X

X-Changer

Sure?
I thought the emulator is working on games?
Isn't there a way to emulate games?
If not- why ?
Only with "Nothing as you won't be able to play them." it isn't done I think :plain:
There must be a way to get it work...if the emulator is normally emulating the games you want to.

What-in detail now- I have to do to make games work on this emu?
I really don't know what I should do to work with this.

If anyone can tell me about, it would be nice.

Trotterwatch

It isn't working on games.

There is a way to emulate with another PS2 emulator, though you will be lucky to get more than 2fps on a top end machine (ie not playable)

Why isn't there a working PS2 emulator that can play games to a playable level?

Because the PS2 is a damned hard machine to emulate, and requires a significant amount of PC horsepower to do so.

To get your games working, you should go to a shop and purchase a PS2. This machine will play all legitimate games with 100% accuracy (region issues withstanding).

Hope this helps ;)

OP
X

X-Changer

ok....but on the website of nsx2 there are screenshots of games which were played with it...so it have to work anyway, haven't it? :huh:
No matter what power your PC has...the screenshots shows you that it work.
I believe you that it may not work...and I guess so too.
But anyway...what's the name of the emu which can emulate games well?

Allnatural

but on the website of nsx2 there are screenshots of games which were played with it...so it have to work anyway, haven't it?
I see shots from various demos, and what appears to be the opening screen from Blade 2. I don't know what you're on about.

But anyway...what's the name of the emu which can emulate games well?
If by "well" you mean at playable speeds...there are none.

Ok, I'll mention PCSX2, but I will reiterate - It does not play games at reasonable framerates