What's new

I need help, Chankast isn't working for most games!!!

Louminater

Alright, before I state the problem, I'll give my specs. I know I have enough to run all the games, Athlon XP 3200+, 1024 MB, 200 gigs, Radeon 9800 pro.

Alright, I downloaded Chankast, I have the bio unzipped in the same file as the emlulator, and I use Daemon tools to mount the game on a drive, and then run the game on chankast.

Silent Scope works, but as described in the compatibility list, it doesn't use the scope properly. Ikaruga also works, but starting level two, the bullets don't appear on the screen :plain: . And it just gets even worse then that.

Soul Calibur [777 mb], doesn't work at all. It says, "this game doesn't support the AV cables currently connected to the main console."

Street Fighter 3 third strike (pal fixed) [366 mb] doesn't work at all also, an error comes up.

Ready To Rumble Boxing part 2 [736], once I start it, it goes through the dreamcast logo, and onto a black screen, and stays there :huh: .

Sword of Berserk works for the most part, except for a few glitches, and the sound is COMPLETELY off.

Gun Bird 2 [717,658 MB] doesnt work, even if I turn on the Capcom Hack...

Zero Gunner 2 [701 MB] also doesn't work...

Skies of Arcadia isn't working EITHER!!!!

AAHHHH!!!! What's wrong! Please help :cry:

Sri Narayan

the soul calibur stuff is easy just switch to ntsc mode
the others i don't know. what do mean with doesn't work?

see you

OP
L

Louminater

^^ some actually show a box that says error, like street fighter 3 third strike. A box pops up, the title of the pop up is ioControl, and it just says error and I have to press ok. While others either turn black after the dreamcast logo, and others say the AV cables aren't working properly, and some just show a DC disc on the DC menu.

Edit: cool Soul Calibur worked once I changed it to NTSC, when do I know I have to switch to that one? Also, is it supposed to be a little slow, and glitchy? Or could it be because I'm running stuff in the background? And thanks for the help. :cheers:

Last edited: