What's new

New Video Card Drivers??

Narsos

You should be able to get new drivers from your video card manufacturer, or if you got an off the shelf system like a dell, HP or sony or whatever from thier website. Or you can get reference drivers from the cards chipset manufacturer like most people do, usually ATI or nVidia (www.ati.com or www.nvidia.com) Rage mobility is a ATI card i think.

CF2

Pretends to make sense
Rage mobility drivers are sometimes not availible on the web. Chances are, you already have the best drivers installed.

OP
B

Bill Gates03

well that sucks.... can some1 helpme find it? a Rage Mobilty driver ... on my Window ME laptop... and what exactly does a driver do?

jdsony

ahhhhhhhh Windows ME...run, run away.

The driver is software that allows your OS (Windows) to talk to your device (video card). Usually new drivers fix bugs or make things work more efficiently which is the reason for updating them.

I would try http://www.ati.com and see if they have drivers for the Rage Mobility. Otherwise check the website of your laptop's manufacturer for updated drivers for your model.

OP
B

Bill Gates03

ok.. thanx for all the help! ill check and see if they have any... i think ive been on the ATI site b4 and they didnt have any... ill check that rage 3D thing tho...