What's new

Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 Problem(May be the program itself)

ThyPhenomenon

Every single Time I try and play a game of VPW 2 this message pops up:

Access Violation:
While processing graphics data an exception occurred you may need to restart the emulator

and then Project 64 just dies. I have no problem with VPW 1 but I don't know what's goin on with 2, is it a bad rom or is it just that Project 64 doesn't like me?

RadeonUser

I tried playing this game but didnt get much farther than a fight or two due to my lack of Japanese :| Could you be more specific where the error occurs?

Posting your computer's specifications may also be helpful, but they may not be needed because that error sounds more like an emulation problem. So check the rom with GoodN64 as snesmaster40 suggested.

OP
T

ThyPhenomenon

Well, I get about a quarter way into a match and it dies. My computer is relatively new..

2.6 Ghz processer and 256 MB RAM it's a $500 eMachines computer.. Where can I get something to check if the rom is good cuz that's what I thought so I downloaded a different copy of it and it did the same thing so thats why Im' thinking it's project 64.

If it is what's another good emulator that runs alot of roms cuz I got 1964 and it doesn't have menus or any of the dialog on No Mercy... And I don't have any plug ins I don't think ??? I'm not sure.

Thanks for any help.