What's new

Few game problems

gamer64

Okay,I'm playing Penny Racers for the N64. The problem is that when I steer,it flips the car over. It slows me down,so is there a way to fix this? Also,when playing Banjo-Tooie the game sometimes freezes,and its not responsive. Any way to fix these?

jdsony

I always thought that was supposed to happen in the game, I've never played it on the real system. I thought it was really strange though. It doesn't seem to happen in the sequel "Choro Q 64 II (J)".

OP
G

gamer64

You talking about Penny Racers? Yes,its supposed to flip over but not when you steer,at least I don't think.

snesmaster40

Yeah Penny Racers! I have that problem too! Even weird is it doesn't effect player 2 only player 1, is this really part of the game? Because if it is, I can back-up my "this game is broken!" rant.

tutone37

I don't think the problem is with the rom itself but with the controller plugin your using try using another one and see if it works

tutone37

what would also help is to tell us what N64 emulator your using to run the game and try a diifferent one and see if it does the same thing

OP
G

gamer64

Yeah,I'm using PJ64. I tried 1964 but it don't work for me. I have a AMD 2.0 Ghz CPU, ATI 3-D graphics card,and 512 Mb memory. That should be more than enough,but I just get a black screen with a few colors at the bottom with 1964.