What's new

Problems w/graphics, plz help

burn9003

--The God of Firey Death
I'm having problems w/the graphics in Project 64, and nothing I try is working. What happens is sometimes white things go black, and It really bugs me. i.e. In Conker's Bad Fur Day, when they talk, the speech bubbles go all black so i can't read them. It's really bad in Paper Mario. Sometimes they even turn into white sheets of paper! Bowsers always all black and the words in the speech bubble sometimes get really dark and bold so they're impossible to read. Can someone help me? I have screenshots of the problems, if that helps.

anyone there? plz help.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
burn9003

burn9003

--The God of Firey Death
Sorry i was doin homework. I have no clue it's my dads compy.

Last edited:

Crash-n-Burn

Right click on my computer, then go to properties.
Under the hardware tab click on device manager.
Then find where it says Display Adapters and expand it, that should tell you.

OP
burn9003

burn9003

--The God of Firey Death
k, Rage 128 Pro (5046)

hello? anyone there?

Here's an example of what happens (look at the speech bubble). I hope you can see it.

Do I need a new video plugin for the emulator? If I do, which one and how can I get it?

hello?

well I'm going to go watch 24 then I'm going to bed. If any of u want to help me, or even if any of u care, email me or sumthin. cya

Last edited by a moderator:

madh83

Hey, just so you know it takes people time to see your messages after you post them. You should try adjusting your graphics plugin, like changing it to jabo d3d6 if your using d3d8. You may also want to download rice's plugin. It would be to your benefit if you stated which plugin your using. If you do not know how to change your plugin refer to the help file that came with project64.

Allnatural

The Rage is a junk card. Plugin? Glide64 and eVoodoo...maybe. Otherwise you're out of luck.

...spamming tosser

Clements

Removed and merged all unnecessary posts + made the images sensible sizes not 3x1.2MB bitmaps.