What's new

Controller Plugin Recommendation for OOT

esaul

When controler plugin would you recommend for the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina for Time and Master Quest. The standard one works fine usually, but when I go into first person aiming the directionally buttons are horrible and oversensitive. Are there any better plugins for this game?

OP
E

esaul

I know but the problem is just that I need different conrols to aim then to walk.

Clements

Adjust the deadzone in the controller plugin to slow the movement of the aiming. Make sure you are using an analog pad and not a keyboard.

CF2

Pretends to make sense
Changing input plugins won't help you because a keyboard is a digital (as opposed to analog) input device. All input plugins interpret this as the control stick being centered, or 100% tilted. You can get around this by adjusting settings in the plugin (n-rage can do this, I think Jabo can too) or buying a gamepad with analog control sticks. I would suggest the latter.

gargamel

You can buy some at Lik-Sang. I recommend a dual PSX/N64 one. Then you can use a Dual Shock controller to sim an SNES controller for SNES emulators.