What's new

Graphic Bugs

Shubi

When i'm in zora's domain, the water is not clear, i dont see below.And one more bug, When i'm targetting someting, if i'm close to a wall, the view got in the wall and i dont see a thing unless i move.It's the only one emulator thats work well in my computer so i'd be happy if you have a solution. :bye3:

Clements

I doubt it's a video card problem since he as a 9600 Pro. This may be a bug in Lemmy's plugin if you are using his, or a driver incompatibility with the plugin. Try changing graphics plugins and see what happens, or try using a different driver.

Shadow705

I am having the exact same problem. Im new to the emulator can someone help me change plugins (if thats the problem).

Shadow705

Shubi just a heads up, just got the lens of truth and suprise, it doesnt work! It makes a slight difference in colour for places you can walk through but so far thats it.

Knightcrawler

When i'm targetting someting, if i'm close to a wall, the view got in the wall and i dont see a thing unless i move.

Sounds like the plugin is rendering backfaces. I have the same problem with Deadly Arts, but that ROM is supposed to have graphical errors anyway, so I blame that.