What's new

will there ever be a 1.6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snatch5003

Aircrewman
is there ever gonbna be any more updates to the main emulator any more or even to jabo's plugins? or is it just going to be external plugins from now on?? :huh:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
You already know the answer to that question, otherwise you wouldn't have asked.

Nothing has been announced, no progress has been reported, so what do you think?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
No, they left the project, as it is discontinued. But feel free to talk them into trying to pick up the project again. Although I don't think they will.

dogdogwoof

Part-Time Coder/Sleeper
a good way to show how much u love it and try and see if they are willing to come back is an online petition :p see how many sigs u can get

Doomulation

I don't think that will help. The authors discontinued it mostly, I THINK, because they didn't have time. Jabo's still around with his jnes emulator, though. Zilmar... dunno where he is.

Doomulation

You gotta learn to do emulators first. This is complicated stuff. There's already a chip8, gameboy and nes thread here on the forum.

Cönker1

dazey238 said:
Hey Conker - I believe I owe Jabo, Zilmar and the rest of the team multiple blowjobs :)
Well, okay if you want to, I mean I hope they continue, I'd try to fund them anyway, except the way you'd like to.

Holy crap, THEY did realease 1.6!!!!!

Last edited:

Doomulation

Yes... they seem to work on it a little now and then. The emulator is still alive in that sense... very nice for a 1.6, it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.