What's new

New Comer

jimtaylor

I understand how much you hate new comers but don't worry i'm not going to ask for any roms,besides i've got 251 roms and i don't need anymore at the moment,o.k i'm glad i got that off my chest.
Alright guys,i'm jim,i use to download n64 emulators and roms a couple of years back,when golden eye use to have black skies and the people had no faces,taking about an hour to finish the first level because it was so slow.The game compatibility was very small so in the end i deleted the lot off.
Having nothing to download over christmas(lack of pc games)i decided to start downloading n64 games again,the progress over the last time i've used a n64 emulator is very surprising,
90% of my roms work,which i'm happy about.

I've Been reading this forum for about 3 weeks now,for me it needs more games solutions meaning what other people doing to get there roms to work,what settings/plugins and tweaking you doing to improve your games or got working for the first time.If i read another zelda and a banjo tooie thread,i think kick my monitor screen in.
POKEMON SNAP.
good news and bad news
GOOD NEWS is that the game does work,i'm sure you know about the controls not working,
i'm using project 64 1.3,jabo direct 3d 6 1.20b,jabo direct sound1.30,jabo input 1.3
o.k the thing is its only the beach level which is unplayable,so enable all levels cheat in project 64 and just play on a different level.
BAD NEWS is this game is still shite and only the USA version works because the cheats are for U.S only,you can search the net for euro codes but the time you spend looking you can download the (U) version twice.
if you know this information already chill-out and please don't mind my spelling i've got the biggest hangover.

BYE JIM.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
:D We don't hate you Jim :) oh no.

Hows this sound for a deal... you and anyone else comes up with nice tippies, and I add them to the PJgameFAQ wot i did yesterday and is pinned at the top of the forum (maybe someone else, maybe we organise some sort of online database thingy). Hmm.

Allnatural

And speaking of finding solutions to fix broken/unsupported games, you should read and participate in this thread.:)