What's new

is it possible to...

LeBowski

ok i wish to transfer my GoldenEye 007 time from the actual cartridge across to PJ64 format but how can i do that.

i was thinking that is maybe possible to hack the eep/mpk GoldenEye 007 files by just putting in my times but i have no idea how to.

can anyone help as i dont wish to try & achieve the times again.

took me long enough the 1st time around

JugadorJ3

can i ask why the GE time is so important? if it's just a cheat time then surely it can't be hard to get again!
visit my goldeneye times. they are coincidentally in my sig as are my Perfect dark times.

OP
L

LeBowski

hmmm

can i ask why the GE time is so important? if it's just a cheat time then surely it can't be hard to get again!

first of all not everyone cheats then passes that off as there actual achievement. Not saying that i didnt use the cheats in GoldenEye 007 but the actual game doesnt record your times if you use the cheats.

Well it's not PJ64 format, it's the Plug-In's format, but anyway.... Yes, if you have an Adaptoid then you can use your N64 controller along with memory paks and other add-ons

i have an Adaptoid but GoldenEye 007 doesnt use a controller mempak. Its a eeprom "cartridge save" format. that is the problem i have. being able to transfer save information from the actual cartridge.

It would be easier to somehow hack the eep file of GoldenEye on my HDD & just add my times in it

JugadorJ3

er..... righteo......

lebwski...... by a "cheat time" i meant a time that was good enough to earn the cheat on the level in question.

eg 5 mins on runway agent to get the DK mode cheat.

i wasn't at all implying that you were a cheater or something like that.

did you check my times page? big sweetnessssss there:) (on some levels... i don't play most of em.) check out that caverns 00A time! 2:22!

OP
L

LeBowski

hmmm

well the times i have on my cartridge are all done without the aid of cheats from within the game.

did you check my times page? big sweetnessssss there (on some levels... i don't play most of em.) check out that caverns 00A time! 2:22!

that is all good & nice but are your times done without the aid of the cheats in GoldenEye 007 or any other type of cheating ?

no offense d00d but i cant see how you can achieve that time.
not on "00" with the objectives at hand/

JugadorJ3

:)

i added you to my AIM buddy list. i can tell you lots of stuff about how my GE and PD times are real. i can even send you one or two vids if you like.

anyone else who wants to know anything at all to do with fast PD/GE times can add me to their aim buddy list

my s/n is - JugadorJ3

EDIT - well. i clicked on that add buddy icon that goes with this message board. i don't think it worked. if you can still contact me on AIM that would be great.

EDIT - i'll briefly tell you how i got 222. beat trev out through first door. run. shoot to make scientists go away from computers then chuck mines. keep running. go up that spiral thing. go destroy the other pump controls also getting a key card. go back out and around to the master control place. run into the area where there are boxes and rcp90 guards. press the radio. walk out backwards and shoot the tanks of oil. go through that big purple door. shoot the drone guns. run to finish. WR is 207.

Last edited:

Pzycho

All that on 00 agent without dying once ?? You can't actually avoid losing health... you must have had -3528672349 in health when you completed, cause they DO hit you on 00 agent... As well as I remember, and how did you avoid blowing the scientist up and the radio cause there is a man who throws grenades after you in the master room... But indeed a prof time I haven't played GE for a long time on the real N64 so I actually don't remember my times but it were good times that I remember what's your time in the temple mine was 1:00 on 00 agent you sure may have a better time but I rather think it's impossible to have a better time than that.. :) but who knows :)

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
do u hav a DexDrive?

nrage's plugin's support of dexdrive saves(*.n64) also allows u to transfer ur game data

OP
L

LeBowski

hmmm

JUGADORJ3
i added you to my AIM buddy list. i can tell you lots of stuff about how my GE and PD times are real. i can even send you one or two vids if you like.

what AIM ?
i am on IRC at NewNET / #roms4free
if you wish to chat

i just dont have a clue about AIM

Still is it possible to hack my GoldenEye eep file ?
i wish to import my times off the original cart.

Pzycho

OK I just looked at the site's your requested, and I think those times are SOOO sweet but tell me did they do all the times without cheating like: clipping or invincibility all guns and gameshark cheats and all that ?? Cause some of those times I really don't believe at without some kind of cheat but what do I know, :) but anyway I just looked at the perfect dark time:
"dataDyne Central - Defection = 0:06 min" Well I could tell you that it can't be done without cheating 6 secs to get down from the roof into the elevator and that elevetor do not run in lightspeed :) as far as I know but anyways some PrEtTy pretty times :) but I would see it happen before I can believe some of those times there, because when I just look at them they look wierd I think, those times I can't belive my own eyes, but when I see it on a demo or something I will begin believing my EYES :)

Well..............

Ketil

you with the perfect times... defection at 6 secs on agent! IMPOSSIBLE. try it without the gameshark codes...

you scandinavian freak