What's new

Graphics Update

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
I just wanted to ask if a graphics update was possible will you post any pics of your new OpedGL Plugin on your site???

OP
Grant64

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Yeah I see them - Lookin Very good indeed - Will he release it gradually or just wait for it to be great before it is released???

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I will likely wait for it to be great before I release any more information. If you are interested in watching a gfx plugin develop, I recommend looking at Dave's progress in the Emu Coding forum. I haven't said much about anything lately... :p

flow``

flow``
hey azimer, sorry about that "rom request=ban" thread. the only excuse i can think of was that i was just wanting a general awareness of the rule which i'm working on more to be active and executed. I was not aware that all forum moderates actually took the liberty and time to mod their own forum (no names mentioned.) Sorry about that, forgive me? :)

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Not a problem... I got it quickly resolved to where I am comfortable again. I view my forum daily, but don't really see many posts :) So I think it mods itself anyway hehe

flow`` said:
hey azimer, sorry about that "rom request=ban" thread. the only excuse i can think of was that i was just wanting a general awareness of the rule which i'm working on more to be active and executed. I was not aware that all forum moderates actually took the liberty and time to mod their own forum (no names mentioned.) Sorry about that, forgive me? :)