What's new

My Best IDIOT NOOBIE imitation

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
hey guys im new here i just read all the rules so now im ready to ask some questions.
  • when will the next release be?
  • whrere can i get some of those ROM thingies?
  • why wouldnt old versions work on my computer? (system specs below)
  • can I be a beta tester?
  • why cant I get sound?

that's all thanks for the help im gona go try to bite my ear off now:alien:

FEEL THE nOObie POWER!!!

apple 2e :thumbsup: non Pentium procesor, 37 MB ram,no speakers, and whatever graphics card is used to make all the other pretty pictures come on the screen.

Remote

/me runs away with a profound belief that I will never see a badly performed imitation again...

Smiff

Emutalk Member
lol. theres no real point having a nemu forum until they release another nemu, just about everything that could be discussed has been discussed, why not just make a huge archive and leave a link to that.

thine_impalor

Local spammer
thats illegal

HEY HEY, u can't ask for roms on this site, and u can;t be a beta tester, and you can't ask for the next......oops:blush:
hehe, jk, i knew it all along ok, i mean REALLY:plain:

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
just a bit. and the joke was there arent any speakers on the computer. also you didn't post no rom requests in the sticky either

Remote

This is not really on topic, which makes it off topic I guess, what does your signature mean Tri-Force? I have spent a good five minutes trying to realise what it means.

All You're Base Are Belong To Us!!!

All you are base are belong to us? Am I missing something crusial, i.e it is not meant to make sense or it is an abbrevition.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Remote said:
This is not really on topic, which makes it off topic I guess, what does your signature mean Tri-Force? I have spent a good five minutes trying to realise what it means.

All you are base are belong to us? Am I missing something crusial, i.e it is not meant to make sense or it is an abbrevition.

AYBABTU lives on...