What's new

Would anyone be willing to sell me a small HD?

flow``

flow``
Ok.. desperate times call for desperate measures. I've been looking around some to no success of finding a small hard drive. I'm looking for something around 8-10 gigs, although any size bigger then 8 would do. I've got a very limited budget at the moment.

All I really need it for is for Windows, Office, a few games, and an app or two.. just something small.

So if anyone has one they might be willing to sell, please PM me.

RPGlover12

yeah i've been searching for a 4-10 hd and i didn't find any they are reall rare cause nobody uses them and i think if i lost faith in gettin one am gonna get 20 :(

RatTrap

GODLIKE
wolfy :).. i have 2 that i would give you.. but sadly you would'nt like em since they won't work that well.. pretty mesy up.. a bunch of sectors lost.. bout half of them in fact.. lookd for one at ebay?..

OP
flow``

flow``

flow``
ebay is a mess when it comes to searching for things.. i dont need an exactly 10 gig hd, and i can't type in "8 - 10 gig hd" or something alongs those lines
and "hard drive" brings up 999999 results

anything is worth a shot i guess.... let me see what my friend has to say and then i'll contact you

Josep

eyerun4phun
9.1 gig, fiber channel though, 10,000rpms:) need a $100 ultra2 scuzzy card though for it to work properly:(