What's new

Help my please

blein

Hi all.
Please help my.
I download dolphin..but i cannot run games...dolphin crashes when i run the game(Booting). I download DirectX 9.0c,and all needed files.But Dolphin still shows a error,I many days looked on a forum of a theme.. And all the same does not help.. Please help My System Specs
Intel(R),Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1400MHz,~1.4GHz.
Microlink Windows XP Professional
258 MB RAM
NVIDIA GEFORCE 2 MX 100/200.
Sorry for my English

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
That's a tired graphics card you have there, not to mention the chip at less than 1.5 gigahertz. The video card is definitely not direct x 9 compatible. So the problem probably lies within your poor specs. Also, it's possible that whatever game you are trying to run is just not compatible with the emu. Not all games load in Dolphin.

-Shadow-

Banned
DarthDazDC said:
How come that most noobs don't know how to talk perfect english????

Maybe a big part of them are 12-14 year old people that don't get the connections between "nxet-neg-emultaion" , "profermance" and ""cmpotablitie"

The age could explain their lack of english knowledge.

@Topic : Your PC doesn't even support pixel shaders and your CPU is very slow, it's no wonder that you experience extra problems to the tons of problems, glitches and bugs that occur on nex-gen-emus.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
blein said:
But Pokemon Box Run 350 FPS

I hope you know that FPS doesn't matter in terms of that game. Or rather, it's not a game anyway. The FPS you get in actual games matter, not some pathedic attempt at a storage bin for Pokemon. :\