What's new

Error I've not seen before.

ViviOrnitier

SP DMA READ
SP_DRAM_ADDR_REG not in RDRam space.

What does this crap mean?
I've got pretty much the newest software made, an it's a brand new computer, so there's plenty of free space. I haven't been able to check everything else, if it's needed for this I'll get back to you on it.
Ugh, this thing's driving me crazy.
It's the Banjo-Tooie ROM from Emuparadise, if that matters.

Trotterwatch

Erm, edit your post - we don't need to know the rom location - it's kinda a bannable offence y'know.

Also saying it's a brand new computer doesn't help, we need specs. Anyways I suggest scanning the rom with GoodN64 to see if it's a goodrom.

Poobah

I used to receive this error when my computer running Win98 ran out of RAM. It had 256MB. I'm not sure if I was running out from the ROM being stored in memory, or from a memory leak in the emulator, but whenever I used Rambooster to free up some RAM, it worked fine again.

So if your computer is running Win98 (not likely, since it's new) then upgrade to Windows XP. If it has <=256MB RAM, buy a new 512MB module and add that to the computer. In fact, even with 512MB RAM, you still might want to consider upgrading. My upgrade from 256MB to 768MB gave amazing results!

If you don't want to buy anything or change your computer, just download Rambooster and free up some RAM each time before you run a 64 emulator.