What's new

Please help can't figure out why things aren't working.

Jatycre

I have a 1.0 Ghz celeron processor, 256 mb ram, and an intel 82810 3d AGP graphics card. My problem is that I'm not sure which plugins to use. When I use Jabo's I get some lag and a lot of graphical errors. So can anyone help and tell me what I should use to fix these problems.

knowitman

I would definetly lower the resolution number of colors. What game are you trying, too? Your computer isn't fast enough for some games.

Poobah

Try glN64 and Rice's and Jabo's video plugins. You should also consider buying a new graphics card; you can buy a GeForce FX5200 for only AU$120.

OP
J

Jatycre

Ok tried all plugins listed and none worked. Funny thing is a friend of mine has a computer with less ram and a slower processor and for some reason his seems to work better. I guess I must need a better video card which I plan to get anyways. Any other suggestions? I need to get through until christmas after that I'll have some money to buy a better video card.

Last edited:

Poobah

I guess there isn't really anything you can do. I know how bad the Intel graphics cards are.

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
its' better for you to try Glide64 with either Hacktarux's glide wrapper or the eVoodoo wrapper. this usually works well for low-end video cards.

talker

I'll think you're friend have anthoer type of prosessor. Cellorn is slow, i know.. i bought wrong when Dell builded my computer. I got a Intel Celeron 2,4 GHz, and still some games run slow, like 007.

So a faster prosessor, that arn't Celeron, and a new gfx card would help you alot!

But when i run games at Full Screen, they'll go a little faster -I have no idè why-

Cheer and merry X-mas
Chris / talker